Sunday, June 13, 2010

salve exams

salve = hello in latin.
not swimming this weekend has done good for me. swimming can be so stressful and life-revolving, i realized taking saturday and sunday off was exactly what i needed. i took my ACT saturday morning..wasn't too bad, not saying that i rocked it or anything, but i at least recognized the material for the most part so that is good enough for me.
as soon as i got back from my ACT i was still in focus mood so i got right to work on exam studying, which i really didn't mind... mostly because it involved me laying out and tanning for the rest of the day:) i love sun, peace and quiet.
i also picked a BAJILLLLION berries! gahhh i can't wait for summer when i can pick fruit every single day! i want to upload pics of all the berries i picked but i will do that later.
then today i reffed 3 games and went to target and bought this its a calander and organizer thing, its really cool and i feel really organized. after i got home i just laid out by the pool, studied, tanned, and stretched later on. i am about to go make dinner for everyone tonight and i am making asaparagus pizza(from the garden:) )
OH AND i forgot to mention the new panini maker i purchased today...check out the masterpiece it made
i also bought tons of food(of course) and a white v-neck(obsessed with $8 vnecks!)

okay so i am refreshed and ready to conquer this week. exam week is a love hate situation. love: getting out early, getting it over with, hanging with friends after school (studying of course ;)school is chill. then school is done.... hate:obvvvv taking the exam, ...school being done?

LICENSE = 18 days!
oh and i want to run a marthon this summer!

2 comments:

  1. OMG so much information!!
    Proud of you for being organized
    I wish i had fresh berries and veggies everyday
    ni ni!!! yummy
    i have the same white v-neck... HAHA!
    exams are definitely love hate. I agree with those last sentences
    26.2!
    Also you didn't change the song like I requested in my last comment...

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.