Wednesday, June 9, 2010

do what you like and like what you do

but its hard to know what you want ya know? i feel like to do something i always have to sacrifice something else.
i wish:
-i could drive
-school was done(or do i?)
-i could swim at ida lee and never go to cm
-it was warmer in the mornings
-i could make banana froyo and buy my own personal blender so i don't have to share with my family
-get all a's
-stop putting so much pressure on myself
-exams would be over
-i could always go to school with my friends
-stop forgetting everything
-i could frigggin make up my mind and quit stressing out over little decisions and stop trying to do everyting. i need to realize that i can't do everything, i am so busy and i have to many conflicting responsibilites that i can't figure out the most important ones
-figure out the balance between swimming and life. i like to swim all the time but i miss out on so much, do i really want to do that? i don't think i will ever know.

bassssicalllly only one week of school, i need to get it over with thennn i will be done and i can figure everything out, 2 weeks of stress won't kill me..it might drive me crazy, but won't kill me. i can catch up on my sleep after school is done.

1 comment:

  1. breathe! just take one thing at a time and work your way through it.
    also change the song that always plays when I go to your page...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.