Sunday, July 4, 2010

summer week uno and duo

wait so only two weeks have gone by? it feels like summer is going by slowly(notcomplaining:)!) but it also feels like it was has gone by quickly, like it will be gone before i know it.
so far it has been very enjoyable. i have been really focusing one swimming, which i am enjoying, i am dedicating my first part of summer pretty strictly to my swim performance like my stretching, nutrition, and of course my training. i am making sure i get adequate sleep and all that other important stuff. but once champs is over im doneeee..LAKE WITH MY BEST FREINDS..swimming = over.. and a totally different summer comes in. its like two completely different lives and ways of living summer. both which i enjoy so much and i am excited and happy that i figured out this fun balance because when i go on vacations at the end of summer i am leaving swimming behind me and am fully enjoying the time with my besssst friends :)

btw did i mention i am now a liscensed driver:)
it feels like i have been waiting my whole life for this, always feeling held back by transportation issues, but now the time has come where that is not longer a problem. but i don't feel much different, i thought i would feel older and complete but its not the case. but hey i guess thats fine, because i can drive so who cares!

well i am off to make acai froyo! bye yallls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.