Sunday, March 28, 2010

greetings from the mountains















so i am
at Solitude Pointe,in SC. it is really cool actually.

every year...(i always forget it when the next year comes along), but i always forget how much fun i have with my family. i dred these vacations at first, but then i forgot, it doesn't take a lot for me to enjoy myself. this morning i woke up after sleeping for 12 hours, and we drove for like an hour just to find a grocery store to make food for breakfast, ahha we are literally in the middle of no where. there are more churches than there are houses and everything(as in the few stores) are closed because there is church. but it was so beautiful yesterday, we are way up in the mountains and there are waterfalls. and we have like 3rd cousins(distant relatives) here that own this cabin place, so we are staying ^here. but now it is raining, and kinda cold. i wanted it to be nice so i could go on a run or go hiking. but instead i am on my computer. tomorrrrow i am going to Clemson though, we met this man that set up a private tour for us tomorrow. i hope i get food there to eat. the weather is suppose to be nice tomorrow, so that is good.
well tomorrow after my tour is... alabamerrrss. lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.