Wednesday, March 3, 2010

roller coaster waves

this week is big, should be the best week ever, but being the person i am.. that is stuck to routines and is totally freaking out inside worrying about whether or not i will be tired or be able to stretch or do my homework..i can't enjoy it. MY BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY, i am turning SIXTEEN, i am going to a party and then the next day is winter formal. but between all that i need to stretch/do my pt everyday, and go to swim practice sat morn, sun. morn, and sun. night AND get all my homework done, and sleep. and of course enjoy myself, but how can i do that when i am constantly worrying? i need seriousss help. and my friends are really good at helping, but i just need people to tell me to like chill out and enjoy myself..Carpe Diem. it is a common problem that everybody has, they are too busy worrying about what is going to happen that they don't take time to enjoy themselves. i am the biggest victim, and i hate it. basically i am just on a giant roller coaster of life, and this roller coaster is nausiating. i lost my history and science book a few days ago and it just really threw me off, the little things can just throw me off course so much. for normal people this wouldnt be a problem at all, they would just move on with life, but me..wow, i had like 3 breakdowns, i went phsyco, i don't know how my friends deal with me, but they handle me so well, i seriously do not know what i would do with out them, they know me better than i know myself.

5 comments:

  1. "i don't know how my friends deal with me" ok, we don't deallll with you. that is not a good word to use. we loveeee you and know exactly how you feel because it does happen to all of us. as soon as I saw roller coaster waves i smiled :) but anyway they roller coaster will run its course. we just need to have fun. it's ok not to be super pumped because when the event does finally get here, then you be super pumped and happy. right now focus on what needs to get done and then you'll have a reward waiting for you at the end of the week. try not to wear you're self out too much, work too hard and you don't deserve to be stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rempiqua was the security word i had to type it, i thought it sound like a black girl name:) rahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahh! aw kc, you are the bestt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Belated Sweet Sixteen, my love! I hope your day was magical!! :)

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.