Sunday, March 28, 2010

FLORIDAAA!




okay, so i totally forgot to post about my trip to florrrrrida(not over spring break) though, i wish i was! it seems like everyone is there now, where as i was there last week.

For the first time in 2 years, i was able to get out of my race and actually be happy. nothing wrong with that if you deserve it right? people asked me how i did and for once i could say "great" because this was the first meet in years that i actually dropped time, it felt great to know that all those mornings of waking up at 4 to go to practice, stretching and doing my
therapy for an hour every night, missing sleepovers with my best friends, not going to social events all the time, not doing HS swimming, not doing XC or track, and all the other sacrifices i made...finally paid off. it just felt so great to drop time in every event i swam and know that i worked so hard for it, it was inspiring and really motivating, i am really excited for the long course season coming up.

Florida was so beautiful, EVERY single boy there was just flawless, i have never seen so many perfect beings in my life. the weather was great, and the pool was just so nice, it felt great to swim outdoors, the swimmers there don't realize how lucky they are that they don't have to swim in a disgusting indoor pool with horrible air.
oh, and of course..ryan lochte was there! the moment i have waited for my whole life^
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.