Wednesday, March 31, 2010

any day can be a new years resolution

okay so starting sunday i am going to pull myself together.
this week of spring break is like just recharging, and getting me prepared for hard work until summer.
i am going to finish my 3 essays that i just can not make myself do, i am not ever eating junk food( i have had too much bad food this week..but i don't really have a choice because we are in a car and its the only food i can eat)
this week i am not excersizing as much and i am just letting myself heal and rest up for the hard work in both school and swimming that i am going to do. i get my grades up and just study really hard these next few weeks.
by posting this blog i actually have to make myself do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.