Thursday, June 18, 2009

WHAT!

i can't believe it, i really can't. it doesn't feel like the last day of school. im going to miss it sadly, i really really like the people at my school. i had really fun time this year and im so thankful that i had such good classes, because i understand that having bad classes messes everything up and makes your year suck(from experiance) i have swim practice tomorow morning, my last one for a week! IM GOING TO THE BAHAMAS SATURDAY! i looked at the weather...thunderstorms! yeah wtf. but whatever, it will still be fun. i've never gone on vacation during swim season, ever, ever, ever. so it's really weird doing it. but this season doesn't even matter because im healing and getting prepared for next season, which will be much better. but i am so stressed out right now, blogging really helps me escape and vent(im on the computer to do a english slideshow that our teacher never showed us in class because our class was talking to much...its not working) but as i was saying, im stressed. i need to finish packing tonight, and i don't like any of my formal dresses for the cruise and i don't feel like going shopping, its too frusterating. so im just going to wear the same dresses that are ripping and gross, i need to get them dry-cleaned. maybe ill go to the mall tomorow with amy and then go to kps idk?
oh and guess what, just to update since my last blog, i got a D on my science exam, with a curve! wow. thats just great, and my teacher told me school wasn't my thing and to stick with sports and not do honors, i was like wow, wtf, last week she had all this faith in me and then it was like ever since she saw my exam grade she lost every bit of hope she had in me, i've never had anybody tell me to not do my best. i was shocked she was telling me to do something and telling me i wouldn't be able to do honors biology.
i really want the new black eyed peas cd.
and right now is my brothers 5th grade graduation, he looked so cute! and i got a picture with him, but parents these days are horrible with electronics and my dad zoomed in on our faces and i look horrific, i just cam back from swim practice with no makeup and goggle marks and zits and i was making an ugly face, wanna bet he's gonna put it on facebook?
my brother wouldn't let me go to his graduation. odd. but i should probably attempt to study so i can feel like i atleast put in effort. i havnt' read a single book for english all year, im not into the old shaksperean time plays and writing.

oh and i almost forgot, my friend hudson wanted me to write about him in my blog. hudsons a cool kid. i wish i had a cool picture of him on my computer. but im on my downstairs computer so i don't. uh, well hudson and i have a wax ball that is huge and about the size of a a mini soccer ball. i eat that baybell cheese and everytime i eat it we add more of the wax from it to the ball. the ball is getting a little disgusting, but its pretty cool. its sticky. he loves my earlobes. i have really big earlobes, it runs in the family i guess. i didn't realized until this ear when he would always touch them, there sorta like a buddha's earlobes. hot huh? anyways im ACTUALLY gonna go do something beneficial. pack, study, eat, stretch, sleep, ect.

1 comment:

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.