Tuesday, June 16, 2009

finals 1 and 2 completed?

mood: unacomplished,broken,loser,failure, lost hope,incomplete,confused.
im in a bad mood
i have this horrible feeling inside of me, i feel like i failed all my exams today. i feel like i have something i have to finish. my exams went well until i forgot that i had a time limit and i rushed at the end, on my science exam i realized i forgot to bubble in a letter so the whole thing is messed up and when i bubbled the letters it is so messy so its all screwed up, i could have actually done well. and for history, i just have no idea. i feel like this whole year i could have done better, i have being done with something and you know you can do better.
i even wore matching socks today.
and my bus driver, omfg, she is retarded, every single stop she waits till the person like basically walks to there house and then slowly drives away but is still watching them. and then she is just always staring at everyone, i seriously wanted to punch her and take the bus and drive myself home
i feel like i need to do something but i don't know what it is, i just wanna feel accomplished. today was depressing and i just don't understand anything. i want something to make me happy and excited.i want to end the school year on a good note, if i don't i will feel this way for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.