Sunday, June 14, 2009

<3

hmm, im not quite sure about everything lately. i had a good weekend i guess, except for falling off the block at my swim meet today, and get reported for "messing up the call" at the game i reffed yesterday. but beside that, ive been in a great mood.  i got some sun, and even though i did exam reviews all weekend i enjoyed my last weekend being a 9th grader. then next weekend...cruise. wahoo.
i think im going to miss school and all the people, a lot. i hope i don't miss out on any party's the first week of summer, im already missing out on the beyonce concert.
but if i don't do good on my exams this week then my summer and i are screwed. so im going to go study more. gotta finish those art drawings ive been putting off all quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.