Monday, June 29, 2009

i hate the downstairs computer!

i just wrote this huge long blog, and then the computer's internet turned off so when i pressed post it all got deleted! wtf! lemme summerize what i wrote:
  • i am in a relaxed mood(was...now im pissed because my blog got deleted)
  • i had swim practice and i was surprised i didn't die because i havn't excersized in a week because all i did was eat last week and party.
  • i got back from my cruise on friday(i miss it!) and i will upload pictures when i get on my labtop.
  • micha's comin ova an we be tannin all day.
  • all these famous people are dieing
  • i saw UP and Tranformers 2. UP was good, Transformers, not so much, i fell asleep.
  • i don't look like i just came back from the bahamas, i guess you could say i look un-pale. i am just peeling, not so attractive.
  • im to nice because i let my brother have the internet today instead of my labtop, thats why im on this freaking retarded computer.
  • i love summer and swimming in the morning.
  • i want itunes money and a new phone.

1 comment:

  1. i cant really read this.
    and i was looking foward to it.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.