Monday, February 15, 2010

a food day in the life of me

wake up for morning swim practice
english muffin^, very good for my stomach since i can't eat a lot before i swim (i have bad acid reflux) i always have this before i swim, like i have been doing it for the past year.
AFTER practice replenishing food. (ALWAYS have this too)
2 small apples, or one big apple. depends.

then i get home, hit my self up with some protein, get dem muscles nice and big. theirs like 2 oranges, 2 more apples, like 8 strawberries, 2 bananas and some 4 tbs of all organic hemp protein.



&+ a salad..i love salad.

...and i picked at brownies... and ate 3...oppsie poopsie.


THEN i stretch, take nap. eat again, but before i fell asleep i made homemade honey wheat bread and while i was sleeping i let it cook, everybody in my family loved it and i pratically ate the whole loaf by myself, and i kinda forget to take a picture before i ate it but i kinda got one..


but then after my nap i ate my before practice because i was hungry

then i went to practice again.

for my second dinner i went out on a valentines day date with the girls. now, i didn't take pictures of my food(opps) BUT i did take pictures of my friends. they are vury purty gurls.
i had a TexMex salad and bread and vanilla ice cream and it was absoulutly DEVINE, and i even gave birth to a food baby after:)
...then i came home and ate 5 cookies, i mean my bro's gfran made them for us..i couldn't just let them sit there uneaten.

now now, this is NOT a food blog, and i am not blogging about what i am eating everyday, i just thought it would be fun to do it once. but i really wanted to show off my BFAST after practice this morning.. home faaaresh eggs, straight from the chickens. they do good work and i wanted to give them credit.

1 comment:

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.