Wednesday, September 23, 2009

something to be proud of

i have been doing a really good job managing my life. even though my social life is not so hot right now i have been doing all my hw/projects the day they are assigned and i am not delaying or putting off any assignments. i stretch everyday. have been making all my swim practices. going to bed really early*cough cough* 8 oclock. (now you know what i mean by no social life) but still, my grades are most important, when i know i can manage all my homework i will do more things, i just really want to bring up my GPA, and i am doing everything i can to do it. even sacrificing my social life, who would have EVER thought that i could do that(i know i didnt) i am determined to never get a C again. and so far my grades have been good.
i feel like life is going good, except for my friends, i sorta feel like this sucky schedule situation with having no friends in my class is really kicking in and taking control. i rarely see my friends at school, or even get texts or calls from my friends..which is kind of depressing. but my texting and calls are blocked during school and after 7:30(because of grades) so maybe thats why i don't get any. but i feel like this is enough for now, i have strict schedule i must follow and computer time does not fall in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.