Monday, August 31, 2009

what a great weekend.



my weekend was amazing. everything was great, i can't believe its over. i guess i am excited for school?i need to be.


kc me and amy went to dewey and rohoboth beach on sunday with kcs mom, i had SO much fun, i can't wait to do it again! we tanned and walked up the beach all day and then at night we went on the rohoboth board walk and ate sushi and ice cream *DELISH* we met boys too and went on the beach at night, it was so so so fun. 

oh and kenny, that was amazing. i had an awesome time, i met new people there and of course the music was great. and what better way to top off the night then go to mickey d's after and having a burping contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.