Friday, August 28, 2009

i just french braided my hair!


so lately i've been trying to go to bed early, i learned that staying up late on the computer is pointless and a waste of time. i like getting up early also, so if i go to bed earlier i will wake up earlier. but i have been going to bed so early that i wake up at 1 in the morning to get up for the day. which is really annoying because then by the time noon comes im already tired, and theres not really much to do at 1 in the morning. so i sat in my bed until 5 oclock this morning and then decided to get up and make breakfast and then excersize. 
i really don't want it to storm this weekend,  i have a lot of fun stuff happening and every singly thing will be ruined it if rains, football game, bonfire, concert, beach, every singe one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.