Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hmm, booked.

i like hanging out with friends, it kinda sucks because im stuck at home everyday because i have to babysit my brothers, one who is in 8th grade (which makes no sense to me) but whatever. and then i get in trouble if i don't make him lunch. sometimes i think he is retarded, not kidding.

well the lucketts fair is this weekend! im so excited! i loveeee the lucketts fair, the ice cream is the best, each year the community hand churns it and we can buy quarts, in my family we each get a quart per person because we eat it up so fast and that way we won't fight over it. i already ate my quart...in a few days....

I GET A NEW PHONE SATURDAY! OHHH YEEEEE
enV touch, or moto Q... hmmm. can't decide which phone i want!

so also, i really want to have a party? like a chill get together with like all my friends... but i can't decide when
OH and i get my permit on Sept. 5th. I have been studying errryday!
i am suppose to go back-to-school shopping this weekend, or next.
ANNNNDDD kenny chesney is next weekend, so excited!
alright well im at katelynns house, peace!

1 comment:

  1. lucketts fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! so excited!you should get the moto q!a pool party get together? thad be fun.. i mean if im invited... HEH

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.