Wednesday, August 19, 2009

APnKP

^new youtube page 
check it out.  its not really much of anything right now, hey, maybe we will be famous youtubeians(?) one day!
so i havn't seen amy and kc in a while, i really miss them:( i hope we get to go shopping together this weekend, im thinking about getting a second peircing on my cartilage, what do ya think?
i wish i could get my belly button pierced, but i know i never will because at times i think it is so tacky but then at times i think its super cool(and my parents would never let me)
these last few weeks of summer im not really planning much during the week, sorta relaxing and being extreamly lazy and living it up for the few weeks i can in the year because im not swimming, its nice to actually sleep, its different, im kinda getting sick of it and want to go back to swimming. once i start i will regret saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.