Monday, June 1, 2009



today was a depressing day i guess...


-swimmers ear, so i couldn't sleep all night, which ment i could't go to practice this morning, and i actually kinda wanted to go...


-thennnn, sad friends. this would be my BEST BEST BEST FRIEND!who so happens to be one of my sad friends. which makes me sad. im on the phone with her right now.


but NO HOMEWORK. except for exam packets and stuff, which i want to put off, but i really shouldn't. but im really glad to have finished my world history book project, i feel really smart knowing that the rest of my class put it off while I already finished, whch doesn't usually happen.


and since i don't have my laptop, ipod, or phone, there's not much i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.