Wednesday, June 3, 2009

summer or no summer? and what else leads on from that

am i excited for summer? or not?
not really sure. and i hate it, some one make up my mind. 
i had a really good year, i think... beside the grades part, and all my injuries.
the only thing is, i don't wanna be a sophmore.  i hate getting older. hate hate hate it.i hate having to be mature, or at least pretending, which im bad at. because the truth is im not. and i cant fake it, and when you get older people expect you to act like it. and it sucks.
speaking of stuff i hate...why cant i just be healthy? i always have something wrong with me, and its like a domino effect. it is beyond frusterating(and painful) 
whatevvvs

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.