Wednesday, April 14, 2010

not sure

i don't really know how to explain my mood, i guess i am kinda shaken? like if something were to bother me just a little bit right now i would totally just fall apart. maybe im tired, sore? i'm not sure but i know it is mostly because i had to go to the guidance counselor for the second time this week to figure out my stupid schedule for the school i am switching to next year. i don't know why but talking about it just really chokes me up, maybe because making my schedule makes this switch reality and not some event that is just going to happen eventually. well they aren't even offering the classes that i want to take. and all the sudden it hit me that it is actually happening, reality set in that everything next year will be different.

1 comment:

  1. it's scary, for me too.
    We'll always be there for each other, I have faith that things will turn out fine.
    Love you♥:)

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.