Wednesday, January 13, 2010

long time no post

a new beginning?
im leaving my two best friends(and many others) next year to go to this new highschool, which my parents are forcing me to go to since i can't commit to driving to my old school because i live so far away(and other reasons). as much as i want my friends to come, they really really really don't want to. and im not going to force them to do anything, they can make there own decisions.
everyone always says "oh we will stay friends!" or like "i will still see you"
but the truth is, i know that won't happen, my life is so busy, and i hardly ever see my friends now except for at school. so i really don't know whats gonna happen, it really sucks. i hate this so much.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so so so sorry amanda. /: i wish there was something that i could do to change their mind.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.