Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i have not blogged in forevs.


homecoming: i had fun, i mean the dance part wasn't so great.. but i had a really fun time with my frans.








currently im a sick lil girl, i have swine. yes i am a victim, now i can say i survived the swine flu! MUAHA! this past week has consisted of doc appts. on tuesday i went to the ER because i couldn't breathe, and they still arn't sure whats wrong with me so i keep having to go to a bunch of different doctors to get all of these test done. it is kinda scary, it was my first time like having this happen to me( having to go to the ER and getting and IV and CT scans, ect) thennn on top of all that, i got the swine flu. in the past 48 hours i have slept 34. and the remaining 14 i spent on facebook... can you say no life? thats what happens when i can't swim, don't have h.w. and can't leave the house.
this lovely, beautiful and friend filled 4 day weekend, turned into me laying in bed.. funn?
i couldn't to go the movies or my friends' bday dinner. but atleast i got to hang out with my swim friends on halloween, that was fun, we were in the parade.
i don't really have much to say except thank god the quarter is over, i think i did a really good job! all A's and B's...i think so! YAYAY! i worked really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.