Monday, September 14, 2009

omfg.

im going to try really hard to keep it clean.
i went to the dmv after school to get my permit.
little did i know that you have to get your test by 4:30
i got there and waited in line forever. then i finally get to the front and it is 4:32. they tell me i can't take my test!  so i talk to the manager who was a freakin brat. i left without a permit.
i have NEVER been so upset in my life, furious, want to kill someone. i had to leave the place right when the manager told me no to refrain from punching her in the face. i can't take it, that place is hell and redicuoulsy slow and i am so pissed off. now i have to go before school tomorow to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.