Thursday, September 3, 2009

the last weekend of summer.

the 4 rows sitting on the shelf are all my new outfits:)
ya know what, im ready for school. kc helped me put together all my new outfits, with all the new clothes i got i can make 18 different outfits. could not have done it without her! they look awesome, and i can't wait to wear them. but okay on saturday i can get my permit, finally. but im not. i chose to go to the lake with my best friend amy , im going to take my permit the next monday instead, the lake will be much more fun, i just really wish i could get my permit out of the way, im dieing to be able to drive! but i will have so much fun at the lake, spending my last weekend with amy. and it can wait. i am probably the most impatient person in the universe, ask anybody that knows me and they would tell you that. i have so much trouble waiting for things. its probably really annoying for who ever is around me to deal with me, its hard to deal with my self sometimes. 
"patience is a virture" - my close friends tell me this a lot to get me to shut up, it always makes me laugh. we now just have to tell it to eachother... my impatientness is contagious:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.