Friday, August 21, 2009

target rocks my world.

so i hadn't been to target all summer, we had some catching up to do.
i bought this really cool like flannel shirt, its blue and yellow plaid. our school colors! so im gonna wear it for like spirit wear and stuff, it is so cute. and i got a pair of denim faded ripped jeans, i also got a baggy tank top which is very simple, i like that. oh and i got rings, there purrrty hip.
i also bought makeup, i am officially done buying m/up for the rest of my life, i have way to much, and im satisfied. 
okay so i bet your dieing to know how my doc appt went - i got medicine for my skin and i have to poop in a cup to figure out what wrong with me, i don't think im going to be able to do it because i might throw up, especially after watching 2girls1cup, THAT is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life, EVVVEEERRR.
i am really really excited for tommorow, mall with kc and amy and maybe amys mom, there is also something else for someone but i can't say because if she read this and found out it will ruin the surprise, and i can't wait to surprise her!
i still have to ask my mom about getting my ear peirced, opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.