Friday, July 10, 2009

beach!

if thats what you call it, well its actually a bay, but its basically a beach, i wanna think it is. well whatever i dont care, its gonna be so awesome! im really excited, ive never done something like this before, i feel like i don't live my life like a normal teenager. im pissed i cant go to warped tour. er. really mad. well my best friend got a mac! its so much fun to ichat with her on the toilet.

oh and im going on a run tomorrow morning with amy at like 6, and then were gonna do a lot of situps(RIGHT AMY!?)
ight im on high demand right now cant talk, amy is a callin'. impatiencent girl.
BYE!
my sisters keeper is a great book.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha
    I was laughing really hard when I read this


    take me away is a really good book.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.