Monday, June 8, 2009

NO!

just came across a really pretty picture of my friends... adoreable 6th graders huh?
i cant believe it! okay so i have been working on this book project for history called 1066 for the past month, and i am probably the only one in my whole class that didn't put it off or didn't cheat. and i get an 88%! AHHHH! @!%$&*%$! i was so pissed off the whole class. and im still mad. and i usually don't care about my grades but when i try really hard and actually feel like i deserve it...then i get pissed.

oh and did i mention that he gave us a packet for our exam with 29 application questions! and 130 regualr questions. im really excited.



1 comment:

welcome to my world.

My photo
its manderz here. my blog is more like an only journal than a blog, full of random things and some deep thoughts.